Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 3

Good Morning Lord,

Thank You for this beautiful day.  It is still dark outside but I know it came from You so it will be awesome.  Thank You for the sleep I did manage last night, it refreshed me enough to go on with this day.  Thank You for my job, it enables me to take care of myself and contribute to Your kingdom.  Thank You for my friends and family, even those who have no use for me anymore.  What's up with my sister anyway?  Are you knocking at her heart's door?  Thank You for little Benjamin Dang, Please help him grow strong.

Thank You for Your care and provision.  As You know, this is day 3 of my fast.  I don't know why You asked for three days but I am finding it to be an eye-opening experience.  I truly CAN do all things through You.  I know that with You at my side, or I guess I should say, I know that as I cling to Your side, I will come through this season of sadness in one piece, whole, happy and stronger than ever.  I thank You for Your love, Your grace and Your mercy.  I know Your plans for my life are greater than mine.  I wish I didn't have to go through all the pain but I know it is for my benefit, to mold me and shape me into the person You would have me become.  Thank You for that, Lord.

I am going to go about my day now.  Let Your light shine through me as I do just that.  Let my life praise and glorify the name of Your son, Jesus.  It is through His sacrifice that I am able to bow before Your feet this morning.  For that I am most grateful of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment