Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Psalm 27:14

Dear Lord,

I heard You speak to me this morning.  Thank You for the answer to my prayer.  I will be patient and wait as long as You want me to.  I know Your plans are better for me than any I can devise for myself.  I will submit to Your will. 

Thank You also for this three day fast.  As it winds down to a close I find myself wanting to stay in Your presence.  I know I can do that and still eat but this has been a special time.  Please Lord, restore the things in my life that You will restore and remove from my life anything that will distract me from You. 

Lord, please also bless my friends, family and loved ones.  They are all very special to me and I know they are also your children.  You love them even more than I do, immeasureably more.

Thank You for the life of Your son.  I have come to appreciate the sacrifice You made for us when You allowed Jesus to give His life in payment of our sins.  I can never hope to be worthy of such a sacrifice.

--Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!      
--Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment