Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Thoughts

Your love is outrageous
You Know I've never known anything like your love
never known anything like your love
it's outrageous
I've never known anything like your love
never known anyhting like your love...

that song is going through my head over and over this morning.

Hmmm, had a vision last night, trying to see how it will work out considering the present circumstances.  Oh well, God has it under control.

Benefits of fasting, other than the communion and communication with God...
  1. weight loss, I haven't stepped on a scale but I feel skinnier
  2. the dark circles under my eyes from my milk allergies have cleared up as have my sinuses
  3. my hot flashes are lessening
Benefit of not having a relationship right now, I have more time with God.  In my opinion, that's the only benefit. 

I wonder if Dorothy will let me have a dog?

Your love is outrageous...

No comments:

Post a Comment